Giannina 6-cup Stainless Steel Stove Top Espresso Maker (Restyled Version)
Giannina's newest restyled version (this is not the older less expensive Tradizione version) 6 cup model (# 3006010) is induction ready and offers a thicker, heavy-duty handle that stays cool during the brewing process - even on gas or electric ranges!
Consiglio's offers a valid US authorized 10 year manufacturer warranty. Other sellers that ship from overseas do not offer valid North American warranties. We are an authorized Giannini dealer since 1975.
Winner of the prestigious Red Dot Design Award, Giannina is the pinnacle of modern stove top espresso makers. Featuring a unique no-screw, lock-tight handle snap fastening system - patented by Carlo Giannini in 1968 - and an extra thick 18/10 stainless steel construction, Giannina stove top espresso makers are designed and built for the utmost in functionality and durability.
- Restyled version, induction ready and thicker stay cool handle
- Includes a reducer to convert to 3 cup brewing capacity
- 1.67oz per cup approx.
- 6 cup: 10 oz or 296ml / 3cup: 6oz or 177.5ml total volume
- Height: 17.8cm or 178mm
- Base: 8.9cm or 89mm
- Design by Carlo Giannini
- Heavy duty 18/10 stainless steel
- Induction ready
- Patented fastening system
- Model # 3006010
- To view a demonstration on how to properly open and close Giannina stove tops click here
- 10 year warranty
- Made in Italy