Fabio Leonardi MR9 1HP TC22 Meat Grinder
MR9 / TC22 Meat Grinder
Fabio Leonardi’s MR9 is ideal for the home professional or commercial use. This a heavy duty meat grinder with a strong 570W 1 HP motor that does 120 revolutions per minute. The MR9 direct drive motor along with the TC22 has a production capability of approximately 700-1000 lbs per hour.
Fabio Leonardi Bologna is an Italian manufacturer established in 1917, manufacturing the world’s first tomato milling machine. At the end of the war Fabio Leonardi expanded into electric meat grinders, still in production today along with a series of other premium food processing equipment from Italy.
We Sell Fabio Leonardi’s Premium Line
We offer Fabio Leonardi’s Premium machines which include 18/10 stainless steel hoppers & cast iron parts. The cast iron is Niploy coated, which is a food safe and corrosion free resin. Other light coating options on the market tend to chip or rust over time, which needless to say, can be detrimental to the longevity of the machine but more importantly to your health.
MR9 Motor – Specifications
- 1HP Motor
- 700-1000 lbs per hour
- 570watt Motor
- Anti-corrosive and east to clean
- Permanently lubricated main drive gear
- Hopper 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Asynchronous Motor with Condenser
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Made In Italy
- TC22 Meat Grinding Attachment **
- Stainless Steel Hooper **
- Auger - Niploy Treated **
- Nylon Plunger
- Stainless Steel Hopper
- Nylon plunger
- Instruction Manual
- 3 Sausage Tubes: Small – 15mm or ½”, Medium – 20mm or ¾”, Large – 25mm or 1” **
- 3 Grind Discs: Small – 4mm or 1/8”, Medium – 6mm or 1/5”, Large – 10mm or 1/3” **
- 3 Hardened Steel Knives **
- Sausage Stuffing Attachment / Screw Feed Retainer **
Machine Care & Maintenance
Never run your machine dry. Always be sure to have meat in the hopper before turning the unit on. After each use you want to disassemble the machine parts and wash them thoroughly with water and a mild non corrosive detergent. Once all parts are clean, dry any remaining moisture from all parts. Refer to the instruction manual for further cleaning and maintenance information.
2 year residential warranty only against manufacture defects.