Fabio Leonardi MR0 .5HP #12 Meat Grinder
Fabio Leonardi Bologna is an Italian manufacturer established in 1917, manufacturing the world’s first tomato milling machine. At the end of the war Fabio Leonardi expanded into electric meat grinders, still in production today along with a series of other premium food processing equipment from Italy.
Fabio Leonardi’s MR0 is ideal for home professional or commercial use. This a medium-duty meat grinder with a strong 380W 1/2 HP motor that does 120 revolutions per minute. The MR0 direct drive motor along with the TC12 has a production capability of approximately 600-700 lbs per hour.
We Sell Fabio Leonardi’s Premium Line
We offer Fabio Leonardi’s Premium machines which include 18/10 stainless steel hoppers, cast iron parts. The cast iron is Niploy coated, which is a food-safe and corrosion-free resin. Other light coating options on the market tend to chip or rust over time, which needless to say, can be detrimental to the longevity of the machine but more importantly to your health.
MR0 – Specifications
- 1/2HP Motor
- 600-700 lbs per hour
- 380 watt Motor
- Stainless steel exterior motor
- Anti-corrosive and east to clean
- The permanently lubricated main drive gear
- Hopper 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Asynchronous Motor with Condenser
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Made In Italy
- TC12 Meat Grinding Attachment **
- Stainless Steel Hooper **
- Auger - Niploy Treated **
- Nylon Plunger
- 3 Grinding Discs: Small – 4mm or 1/8”, Medium - 6mm (1/5"), Large - 10 mm (1/3")
- 3 Hardened Steel Knives **
- 3 Sausage tubes: Small 15mm (1/2"), Medium - 20mm (3/4"), Large - 25mm (1")
- Sausage stuffing retaining ring
Machine Care & Maintenance
Never run your machine dry. Always be sure to have meat in the hopper before turning the unit on. After each use you want to disassemble the machine parts and wash them thoroughly with water and a mild non corrosive detergent. Once all parts are clean, dry any remaining moisture from all parts. Refer to the instruction manual for further cleaning and maintenance information
2 year residential warranty only against manufacture defects.