Stainless steel coffee percolators designed for use on stovetop surfaces. Built from solid stainless steel and offers a wooden and steel handle. Clear top shows you when the coffee is ready. Includes stainless steel filter basket, and is resistant to stains. The permawood handle is resistant to heat and stays cool to the touch.
- Makes traditional North American Coffee cups sizes
- Instructions on box:
1. Fill the percolator with the desired amount of water.
2. Fill basket with 1 Tbsp coffee per 2 cups.
3. Insert basket, close lid, and heat on high.
4. When coffee is seen 'perking' in the clear knob, reduce heat to maintain 1 perk every 2 seconds.
5. Gauge the strength of the coffee through the clear knob until the desired color is achieved.
- Heavy gauge 18/8 stainless steel.
- Stay cool permawood handle.
- Clear plastic knob allows you to see the coffee percolating and allows you to control the strength of your brew.
- Size: 6 cup max.
- Height: 6.3"
- Base width: 4.33"