Heavy anodized construction combined with hardened stainless steel cutting blades make our line of professional semi automatic slicers the #1 home and business slicers on the market. Smooth ball bearing carriage for clean cuts plus built in stone sharpener, hand safety guard, commercial quality black hand grips and rubber feet, for firm mounting.
- 8.6" Hardened Stainless Steel Blade
- Dimensions - 45cm x 38xcm 32cm
- 1/4 Hp Motor / .25HP
- Power - 120V/60Hz/1Ph
- 510-525 RPM
- 35 LBS
- Hardened anodized steel bodies.
- Adjustable slicing knob
- Removable slicing carriage for cleaning
- Blades removable for cleaning
- Belt Driven
- Ring Guard & Hand Guard
- Permanent lubricated carriage - ball bearing extra smooth quiet operation
- 2 year Warranty
- Designed in Italy Manufactured in PRC
Step 1 – On the back of the unit spin the black knob located at the back of the slicer behind the blade. This will detach the center blade cover. Remove this cover.
Step 2 – You will see three screws, remove these screws then carefully remove the blade (be very careful not to touch the sharp edges) You might want to use a knife to help slowly edge out the blade.
Step 3 – Once the blade is off you then have access to the full cutting area, guard and all components around the blade.
Step 4 - Clean the surrounding areas while the blade is off, once clean affix the blade carefully applying the steps above in reverse.