Pastalinda Classic Ravioli Attachment
The Pastalinda brand was founded in Italy in 1950, soon after the founders moved to Argentina where all Pastalinda products are manufactured. The Pastalinda founders pride themselves in offering quality, durability and design in the products they manufacture. Not only will you have the tools to produce restaurant quality food, but you can also do it in style!
The Pastalinda Ravioli Attachment provides the width to produce 5 ravioli per line with each ravioli measuring 1.5" squares. The robust structure of the ravioli attachment compliments the Pastalinda machine allowing for larger production with faster results.
Create your own vegetarian, vegan, meat or dairy based fillings to transform lasagna sheets into a gourmet meal.
- Colour, Chrome
- Steel structure, wooden guide rollers, wide non-metal ravioli rollers
- Reinforced handle
- Automatically seals each ravioli
- Makes 5 ravioli per line
- Attachment L W H: 22.9 cm/9" x 12.7 cm/5" x 8.3 cm 3.2"
- Ravioli dimensions: 3.81 cm/1.5" squares
- Dough sheet width 20 cm/7.9 inch wide rollers
- Includes handle
- Cleaning: wipe clean with dry cloth, never immerse in water
- Made in Argentina