Renowned for their legendary cooking performance, Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Ovens are the pinnacle of cookware functionality – searing, braising, slow-roasting, deep-frying, or baking with ease on any heat source, including induction or campfire! Pre-seasoned with a natural non-stick easy-release finish, Lodge Cast Iron is ready to use right out of the box, and only improves with use and care. Whether it’s in your kitchen or out at the campsite, the Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven is an essential culinary tool, built to last for generations to come!
- 7Qt/6.6L Capacity
- Compatible with all heat sources, including induction
- Made in the USA
- Hand wash
Use and Care:
- When preparing to cook, let pan come to temperature slowly – especially when cooking above medium temperatures
- Handles on cast iron cookware gets very, very hot – use mitts, hand protectors, and trivets to keep hands, counters, and surfaces safe.
- Hand wash, dry immediately, and rub with a light coat of vegetable oil
- Avoid dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads as they remove the seasoning from your cast iron cookware. Some people use mild dish soaps, while others avoid soap all together.