Considered an essential kitchen tool by amateurs, celebrity cooks, professional chefs and campfire culinary enthusiasts alike, Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillets are highly functional, versatile, and durable enough to last generations. Perfect for any cooking method or heat source – including the campfire! - , Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillets come pre-seasoned with a natural non-stick, easy release finish that improves with use and care.
- Made in the USA
- 6.5"/16.5cm diameter, 1.5"/4cm wall height
- Compatible with all heat sources, including induction
- Hand wash
Basic Cast Iron Cookware Use and Care:
- When preparing to cook, let pan come to temperature slowly – especially when cooking above medium temperatures
- Handles on cast iron cookware gets very, very hot – use mitts, hand protectors, and trivets to keep hands, counters, and surfaces safe.
- Hand wash, dry immediately, and rub with a light coat of vegetable oil
- Avoid dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads as they remove the seasoning from your cast iron cookware. Some people use mild dish soaps, while others avoid soap all together.