Fabio Leonardi MR8 .5HP #12 Meat Grinder
SP3 Tomato Attachment Combo
Fabio Leonardi's MR8 is ideal for home or professional use. This is Fabio's mid-range model and allows you to mill tomatoes into sauce quickly and easily. Fabio Leonardo differentiates it's models by motor power and size of front neck and auger (Tomato milling Attachment). The motor is indicated by the MR8 and the front mechanism is called SP3. Dimensions and production capability for the SP3 front neck and auger are indicated below.
Production Capability & the Motor
Fabio Leonardi's MR8 direct drive motor has a production capability of approx. 600-700 lbs per hour. The powerful 380W 1/2 hp motor does 120 revolutions per minute and is one of our most versatile models.
The Meat Grinder
Fabio's meat grinding attachment are the highest quality on the market. These niploy coated attachments include the grinding disc knife and plunger. You can make a variety of ground meats, sausages and much more using these attachment. Meat Grinder includes 1 knife and 1 5mm ground meat plate.
SP3 Tomato Milling
Fabio Leonardi SP3 Niploy Tomato Milling Attachment is made with the premium niploy coating which is chip and tarnish resistant. Made in Italy and designed for food preparation, your SP3 tomato milling attachment will outlast all other brands.
MR8 / SP3 - Specifications
- 1/2 hp motor
- 600-700 lbs per hour
- 380 Watts
- 110 Volts
- SP3 Large Hopper Diameter 10.5" / 4.5" depth
- Neck Opening 2.5" diameter
- Permanently lubricated main drive gear
- Hopper & Screen 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Asynchronous Motor with Condenser
- Open style motor for fast cool down
- Made in Italy
- Fabio Leonardi TC#12 Meat Grinder
- Fabio Leonardi SP3 Milling Attachment
- MR8 1/2hp motor
- Stainless Steel Hopper
- Stainless Steel Sauce Tray
- Nylon plunger
- 3 Sausage Tubes: Small – 15mm or 1/2”, Medium – 20mm or 3/4”, Large – 25mm or 1” **
- 3 Grind Discs: Small – 4mm or 1/8”, Medium – 6mm or 1/5”, Large – 10mm or 1/3” **
- 3 Hardened Steel Knives **
- Stainless Steel perforated screen
- Instruction Manual
**Display photo above
Machine Care & Maintenance
Never run your machine dry. Always be sure to have tomatoes in the hopper before turning the unit on to insure the auger and screen have adequate lubrication. After each use you want to disassemble the machine parts and wash them thoroughly with water and a mild non corrosive detergent. Once all parts are clean dry any remaining moisture from all parts. Refer to the instruction manual for further cleaning and maintenance information.
Each Fabio Leonardi Tomato Machine comes with a 2 year product warranty against manufacturer defects.