This traditional steel chestnut pan also called padella per castagne in Italian offers holes in base to evenly roast chestnuts! Hold over a medium flame to roast the traditional way. Comes with 10" solid wood handle to safely keep hands away from flame. Product of Italy.
- Evenly insert your chestnuts in pan
- lightly sprinkle them with water
- Place your pan over a medium flame
- Frequently shake and stir to avoid burning
- Generally this process should take approx 10 - 15 minutes
- Your roasted chestnuts are cooked to perfection once the skin is curled and lightly blackened