The Capresso EC100 pairs a simple, intuitive control panel with a compact design, resulting in a machine capable of fitting in even the smallest of kitchens, without sacrificing any of the quality, power and performance of its larger, more expensive counterparts.
The Capresso EC100 offers two pressurized portafilter sieves, allowing even novice espresso enthusiasts to achieve perfect crema and barista-quality espresso beverages every time. With a precise brewing temperature, and the ability to quickly transition from brewing to steaming functions in mere moments, the Capresso EC100 provides consistent, high-quality espresso and espresso-beverages quickly, easily, and affordably.
- Heating system – stainless steel lined Thermoblock system
- Compact stainless steel body with passive, removable heavy duty cup-warming tray
- Patented dual-function stainless steel portafilter with pressurized sieves; comes with 2 sieves, allowing for 1 or 2 shots to be pulled at a time.
- High pressure, dual position swivel milk frother with unlimited steam output; frother removable for easy cleaning
- Easy to clean, removable drip tray
- Display "on/off" and "coffee/steam" indicator lights
- 15 bar pump, 46oz removable water reserve
- Auto-rise cycle maintains precise, consistent brew and steam temperature
- Includes tamper and spoon
- 1 year limited warranty
Dimensions & Technical Specs
11.75" x 8.25" x 10.25" / 30 cm x 21 cm x 26 cm
9 pounds / 4.09 kg
1350W, 120 V, 60Hz