Authentic Chitarra Pasta Maker with Wooden Rolling Pin
Handmade in Italy, the Chitarra Pasta Maker is used to cut fresh pasta dough into spaghetti or fettuccine sized noodles -simply use the side of the chitarra that corresponds to the size of your preference! Extra heavy duty construction made from Italian hardwood with STAINLESS STEEL cutting wires. Made In Italy!
How to use this device
- Roll out your pasta dough by hand or with a pasta maker
- Place your fresh pasta pieces on wire
- Lightly press the flat pasta piece through wire with a rolling pin
- The pasta noodles will fall through wire onto slanted wooden board under wires
- Separate the noodles and let settle before cooking